RE: more hungary, well, actually roumania

From: Bill (newb@xxx.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 03:58:40 PDT

> oh cool bill! i'll make you some instant friends to visit! and if you
> like, a correspondent who is your equivalent there, someone involved
> in education. would you like that?

Absolutely, thanks, that would be great. I would correspond with anyone,
school janitors, parents, kids, mayors, teachers, principals, evil
politicians, everyone. And then I could go visit too, for some reason people
are always ready to give money to ferret out injustice, just so long as they
don't then have to do anything about it. Give Almos Albert my best.

B.