RE: i need some help

From: Bill (newb@xxx.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 13:40:56 PST

I will help out some and if you put the pictures up on the website I will
encourage my many well-meaning students to contribute also.

There was a line in a poem by Carolyn Forche that I read recently and it
was:

There is nothing that one man [sic] will not do to another.

And we can add:

There is nothing that one man [sic] will not do for another.

(I expect one of these to be the beginnings of a JY rumination, hey John?)