RE: meanwhile, in a rich country...

From: Bill (newb@xxx.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 03:51:28 PST

We probably can't get a whole Salvation Army chapter in Vasarhely, but I
will look around for one of those classy uniforms (w/bell and money pot)
they wear when soliciting donations. I can see you now walking down the dead
center of the main street of Vasarhely, your hat screwed down tight on your
head, a soldier for civilization.