Re: coming home

From: Steve (steve@xxx.net)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2001 - 10:34:48 PST

Welcome home!

----- Original Message -----
From: "ef Fischer" <ef@somewhere.net>
To: <fishbreath@somewhere.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2001 9:52 AM
Subject: coming home

> coming home tomorrow, in the afternoon sometime. me and my one remaining
suitcase that is full of my licey clothes. i have been sporting
lajos-and-esther-the-hungarians cast-offs, says "repulok" on the back of the
sweatshirt. also i am freezing like hell cause my coat is unwearable for
reasons
> of afforementioned pestilence, what else.
>
> have spent every night this past 4 days at a different friends, thank dog
attila is no longer suicidal so that has been real fun, to talk with him a
lot. also cooked stringbean goulash for his kids, they said i cook better
than orsolya. but hah, i said, with me it's for fun, i only cook for fun,
but for her it's a neccessity and thus not fun.