Re: pro europa

From: Steve (steve@xxx.net)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 14:51:25 PST

I see, you're asking whether we fishbreath writers should ask you to voluntarily
censor your writing here since what you write might be boring to somebody or
unrelated to our own personal problems.

Uh, does that restriction also apply to the rest of us?

Maybe we already feel that way ourselves. That's why it's so quiet.

Can we get over that?