phonecalls and email

From: ef (ef@somewhere.net)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 14:58:42 PST

email: haller istvan
well, i paid the fine for the family, i might have been able to get
the kids out for free but it might have taken more time so i paid it.
even so, they will only be released tomorrow. i paid the fine from my
own pocket, it came to 1/4 of my salary so my wife was a bit pissed
off, no, don't try to pay me back, i told her what it was for and of
course she understood. she is a mother too.

phone: iren
oh that's terrible, to have to cut your beautiful hair. yes, i think
gyula bacsi's phone works now, they were coming to fix it on friday.
call him on saturday, katika will be so happy.

mihaly:
thank you, thank you zsoka. thank you a lot.

melinda:
we're okay. was the money for milkpowder included in what you left
us. oh, okay. janoska wants to talk to you too.

janoska:
hello. hello. are you here. oh. are you in canada. no, i wasn't
scared just a bit. when are you coming back.

melinda:
zsuzsa said you said you would have liked to take janoska home with
you to canada. you didn't want to ask. you could have asked. yes i
would have. he could go with you if you want. that expensive, that's
a lot. when are you coming back.

phone: gyula bacsi:
i need to talk to you, i got a bill for the taxes, it's a lot. how.
we had to break the toilet because the watermain was plugged. the
water is okay now but we have to go in a bucket. okay, how. anna is
going to take care of that, that's good. you will call her, okay. the
toilet, go see noemi, she will, okay. two weeks then, i won't see her
for two weeks after. that's fine, we'll be fine. no wardrobe yet, no,
well, they haven't moved yet. anna too, she will bring a carpet after
she sells her house. that's okay. we have what we need. oh and zsoka,
if people, you know who, say things, don't you believe them. i did
lot's of repairs, even more. and when you come, it won't cost you
anything to live, you come here, with us. you'll be fine.

katika:
zsoka neni. yes, i like it here. i am going to pass to second grade.
i am doing really well in school. second grade, zsoka neni. when are
you coming back.

-e