Re: fuckup

From: Steve (steve@xxx.net)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 15:26:19 PST

You're e.

That's a good thing to be.

I think you should write about being e. In a book. And get it published.

Then you should take the money from the book and continue being e.

I don't think you should write about other people, except as they come to
visit in the book. Like the way it is in real life. That way it will be
easier to write. And truthful, because you're the only person whose thoughts
you actually know.

If you do that then I'll write one, too. But if you don't, I won't either.
That would be a lot easier.