Re: letter to zoli

From: Steve (steve@xxx.net)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 16:01:30 PDT

I like very much reading about your family history.

Describing something terrible that happened in the past doesn't

have to mean anything.

It can be just a straight description of the past and the people in it.

People who fear what they say means something about themselves

are likely to reveal more about themselves by talking about that

than they would if they just talked without thinking about the problem.

I like best what you say about what happened.

When people are victims of the mind, rather than real ones,

they ignore what happened.

and dwell on the present state of victimness.

The world sucks. I hate people who are "victims." I hate talking

about it.

Who is the victim?