Re: letter to zoli

From: Steve (steve@xxx.net)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 20:29:18 PDT

I care about some people. So I know it's possible. It is more important to
care about some people than to worry about whether some people care about
you. Not because it is better to give than to receive. Or because being a
saint would be nice. But because the first thing lets you know it's
possible, while the second makes it so you can't tell if it is.