Re: vasarhely

From: Juliet (juliet@xxx.ca)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 13:48:37 PDT

<x-rich>ef, is it possible to set up something--a bank account,

a person you trust as an intermediary--in order to get money

to this family is some safe way? I would be happy to give

money every month and I think others on fishbreath would be

too--even a small amount can make a difference--what would

100 bucks a month mean to this family? Enough to help

in a substantial way? That could be easily raised between

a few people. You have a sense of the situation--goddamn

if corporations can move huge amounts of money around

the globe, then surely some money can make it between

here and there.

Juliet</x-rich>