Re: vasarhely

From: Juliet (juliet@xxx.ca)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 13:48:37 PDT

ef, is it possible to set up something--a bank account,
a person you trust as an intermediary--in order to get money
to this family is some safe way? I would be happy to give
money every month and I think others on fishbreath would be
too--even a small amount can make a difference--what would
100 bucks a month mean to this family? Enough to help
in a substantial way? That could be easily raised between
a few people. You have a sense of the situation--goddamn
if corporations can move huge amounts of money around
the globe, then surely some money can make it between
here and there.

Juliet