RE: gimme some advice

From: nic (nic@xxx.com)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 15:07:44 PST

oh, and I meant to say

"To our materially excessive existences, it may be difficult to
witness, but then again, owning a car and eating hamburgers will probably to
more damage to any family unit in a non-G7 nation than any amount of
charitable giving (allowing for an agglomeration of effects in a culture
that celebrates car ownership and corn fed beef) can do to improve it."