Re: gimme some advice

From: karry (karry@xxx.com)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 15:43:43 PST

> do you know a big city termfor
> what's modern and up to date as good as "just fell off the turnip
> truck" for people who figger all others with ideas not congruent to
> what's really up to date in kansas city are asswipes?

huh? i read this like 14 times. the only way it made any sense is when i
read it really fast. and then it only made sense for a millisecond, like a
little blip on the radar and then poof, no make sense again.

and that is my gut reaction. and the previous was my gut reaction to e's
email about this poor woman who can't get her tubes tied because her husband
won't let somebody else take care of his kids for a few days.

and i don't know any big city terms to throw at you, hugh, except for the
stuff i read in the music magazines. and by the time your little novel is
published, those words will all be outta style, see?

~k