Re: bad stuff

From: John (john@xxx.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 15:33:09 PDT

e, if you don't write about then it'll come out that you're making
it up sitting in the kitchen carnage while your kids and asshole
are out for the day, thank minerva.

Or you'll get kicked off this prime farmland aching for malldom.

Or you'll find yourself rooting for a different way of looking at
at at at.

I don't fully trust Mark Chello, as a rich artist, you know, miserable.
I do believe he's a gladiator. For that I'd pay full price, and a surcharge
to restore the Original coliseum.

In case you're wondering WTF, I now understand metastasis of a
mole into a a a a.