RE: meanwhile, in a rich country...

From: Bill (newb@xxx.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 08:47:06 PST

Canela,

Me verg–d–k, it seems. I have been accused of being single-minded like one
of those smart bombs, drive'm through a doorway at three thousand miles,
close the door on the way in. I need some new metaphors -- back to the
Salvation Army, the Good Will.

I do really like that poem.

Bill

(Of course, the trajectory of wryness is not innocent either, just had to
say that. It diverts.)